Wednesday, October 11, 2017

New beginnings

In december of 2016, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  My legs had been sore for three weeks.  I woke one morning feeling like I had been hit by a truck.  Three weeks later, the intensity had waned, but I was still sore.  My general practitioner made the diagnosis.  Fast forward to June 2017, and a rheumatologist diagnosed me with spondyloarthrosis, specifically psoriatic arthritis. I had to quit my job in September 2017.  I must add that I have struggled with daily migraines for 20+ years.  I receive Botox injections for the migraines every three months.

I have three children; ages 24, 21, and 20.  Two boys and then a girl.  They are all grown up and out of the house, and that began my new journey.  What in the world do you do with yourself when you have been a stay-at-home mom, and your kids all move out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment