Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Gratitude

I am so thankful for a better nights sleep!  I had a hard time falling asleep, but slept well. 

I am also grateful for my husband who has been trying so hard to take care of me and our home.

I am grateful for my family.  They have their issues, but I love them fiercely!  We are a pretty close knit group and for that I am also grateful.

I got pretty sore last night, starting with my right shoulder again.  It quickly spread to my neck and left shoulder.  I decided that along with the flexeril, I would soak in the tub.  I didn't have much hot water, though.  Once I got in bed after the soak, I noticed that my lower back was hurting.  Not real sure what was going on, but...

I'm sore and bit stiff this morning as well, so I just laid in bed for a bit after I woke up.

I did some reading on fibro fog last night, so I decided to try to keep a daily planner.  I have one that I downloaded several years ago, and I'll start with that.  But I would really like one more personalized for me, so I will search and see if I can find one.  If not, maybe I'll learn how to make a cute one.

No comments:

Post a Comment